Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pot Roast Dinner

Last night we went grocery shopping, and we bought the ingredients to make pot roast. I am following this recipe found on Marie's Cooking Adventure blog. We'll see how it goes :)

First I rinsed an entire bag of baby carrots and then added them to the bottom of the crock pot. Then, I watched a video on YouTube on how to cut an onion (because I didn't know how.) I used half of an onion and spread it out over the carrots. I don't like onion at all, so I used really big chunks, easy to pick out later :) S thought we should add the onions for flavor, but we'll see. He doesn't even like them either. Next I peeled 4 potatoes and rinsed them and chopped them and added them. Then I put the roast on top, like the recipe says. Then I sprinkled all three packets in the crock pot. Lastly, I used 1.5 cups of water, and spread it all over.

Hope it tastes good!
Here's the photo for inspiration:


And here is a picture of how my pot roast turned out:
SOOOOOO delicious, we definitely will use this recipe again (minus the onions)


No comments:

Post a Comment